Monday, March 12, 2012

My hobby turned into business...

Just like some other entrepreneurs, my love for baking is now one of my source of income. I finally decided to have a home-based cake shop. I chose to name it "Smallville Cake house" because my babies names were lifted from the TV series "small ville"
My first born was named Lana and her sister is Chloe. I have asked one of my student to do a calling card for my business. It looks good and simple. I am also planning to put a small tarpaulin in front of our house so that our neighbors would see and know that I am accepting cake and cupcake orders. The only downside I think of having a business is that your weekends are jam-packed with activities related to baking. Unlike before, I could enjoy relaxing and playing with my children during Saturdays and Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment