Sunday, March 11, 2012

I am back...

First of all I would like to apologize for not posting regularly into my blog... Boy, its been almost a year since my last post. I was very busy with my job at the school and  with so many other things.
I have good news with you guys, I have enrolled myself in a Wilton Cake Decorating class which will start this April 14. It will be held every Saturdays only for 5 whole day session. I am so excited because I have been wanting to learn new techniques in cake decorating. I have very basic knowledge about cake decorating and most of them are self-taught. Recently I have accepted taking cake orders from family and friends. I will post the pictures of my cakes on my next posts. I also had a name for my cake business. I will tell you more about that on some other day. For now, it just feel so good to be able to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment