Friday, April 22, 2011

On stretch marks...

oooppss.. you are not on a wrong site, you read it right.. I am talking about stretch marks...
It may annoy you as much as it annoys me..
How did I had them? From giving birth... These are sort of a remembrance from childbirth.. which is so inevitable for most women. Many products in the market promised results... that they will drastically lessen or erase these stubborn stretchmarks..
But let us see... I am excited bout these beauty oils--- One is The essence of Argan and the other is sunflower oil from human nature.. let us see which product deliver results.. I will post a review once I have tried these products..

3 comments:

  1. waiting for the results..
    hhihih.. congrats pau!
    wanna have one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ma'am.. will wait for your review on these products.. have some stretch marks on my legs.. mejo nag lose po kc ng konting weight..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. thanks for the eagerness to wait for the results girls.. im dying to bring back a flawless stomach and thighs..

    ReplyDelete